Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I'm copying my cool author friends (check out their blogs here. Casea and Jenna) and doing a six sentence Sunday.

This is from Destiny Unchained, my next PNR novel coming out January 2012, featuring Natalia (Marcelo's wife from when he was human) from book 2, Destiny United.

Destiny Unchained - a cold-hearted vampire assassin takes on werewolf pack alpha

"You’re in my territory,” he said.

What was with werewolves and their damned territory? “For fuck’s sake,” she said with an exasperated sigh. “You must have missed a spot when you pissed around the border. I didn’t realize you owned the whole damned state.”

One large stride and he was inches from her face, his palm spanning the width of her lower back. He lowered his head and whispered in her ear, “I do. And I own Montana too. So if you’re thinking about following The Silver Slayer north, get used to seeing me. I have no intention of giving up just because a cocky, reckless vampire is scared of a little teamwork.”

 Are you intrigued? I hope so because I am loving writing this book and I'm so excited to release it! I think you'll love my Ice Queen and her counterpart, who's just the coolest, most laid-back hero I've written yet.

Which brings me to my next point. My next post will be about Alpha heroes (come on, you know you love 'em). I know I said that, like, a week ago but I've been on vacation. But this week I'll get to it so stay tuned. I need your feedback.

And don't forget about the Indie Book Blowout sale all weekend. Books priced at $0.99. There's some really great ones (including mine) so tell your friends and shop away! 

http://indiebookblowout.com/Indie_Book_Blowout/Genres.html


***Bonus hottie***

Here's what I picture Cristian, hero book 3, looks like.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome six! Love the conflict between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about Sawyer!! Hot stuff. And good pick for Christian!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice six! And LOVE that pic! Nom, nom, nom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Josh Halloway. One of the sexiest men to grace t.v. And your six was good too. (hee hee) Sorry I got distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that was not what I pictured Cristian, but I will totally do that from now on! You should join the Six site next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete