Sunday, October 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday


Welcome to this week's Six Sentence Sunday. I have a simple little snippet from Destiny Unchained. Natalia is having doubts about her relationship with werewolf pack alpha, Cristian. Poor Cristian. He gets his heart broken. But don't worry, Natalia gets her shit together and there's a beautiful happily ever after!

Cristian had managed to drag her into Pretty Fluffy La-La Land where everything worked out just because he said so. Well, reality was a cold-hearted bitch. And people who believed in idealistic delusions deserved to be shot for screwing with the rest of the world. Especially Cristian, who made her…feel things she could never act on. He made her believe in things she could never have. She should've killed him a long time ago.

Don't forget to stop by Bitten by Paranormal Romance for Sage's interview and giveaway today.
And don't forget to check out my FREE novella, For the Love of Harmony! Just tweet or facebook my link or sign up for my mailing list and you can read the paranormal romance novella in your browser. Samples of all three of my books are at the end. 

9 comments:

  1. I love this! The rage and hurt is so palpable (and stylish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia is one hurt chick. I'm glad she gets it together in the end. Cristian's too good of a guy to get less than the perfect mate. Loved this six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her inner turmoil is awesome! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her realistic-borderline-pessimistic view of her feelings for Cristian. Awesome six. Can't wait for this to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. Yes, Cristian is really pushing her out of her comfort zone. You'll love her then hate her, then love her again. I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your six. I love Natalia's attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't followed the story, but Natalia seems so angry! And that's a great response to being out of her comfort zone. Good job!

    ReplyDelete