Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Calling Indie Authors!!!


Okay Indies!!! I'm running a BIG labor day 99 cent sale event and I need authors to join in!!! Last year, I did this last year and got my 2nd book on an Amazon Bestseller list. It was hugely successful.

It's FREE to join and risk free if you don't mind putting your book on sale for 99 cents for a few days. If you're worried you won't make back your money pricing your book lower, just remember that the more sales you get on sites like amazon, the higher you get in their algorithms and that's how you get on readers recommended lists. And THAT'S what sells books!

I'm building a website to list the books by genre and buy links. This will be WIDELY publicized! We'll cross-promote each other. We'll have some big prizes to give away too in order to get readers to the site. So join in!!!

Here is the link to register your book/s. There is also a link available for you to share this with your other author friends. The more the merrier!!

Email me at leia@leiashaw.com if you have questions.

1 comment:

  1. I'll tweet this for you. ;)
    Can't wait to see what books you have.

    ReplyDelete