Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Event Guest Author Cari Silverwood!!!





Today I have the wonderful, talented, slightly annoying (she's my co-author, I can say that) Cari Silverwood here to talk about Halloween in Australian and her newest project!!!






What’s your favorite Halloween memory? 

In Australia, we don’t have Halloween, so my only memories of Halloween come from watching American movies. Of those, the horror ones would have to take pride of place. But I’m not a real horror movie follower so the most recent horrifying type movie would be the spoofs like the Scary Movie series. Those I have seen several times due to my husband being a love with poor taste slapstick spoofs. Though if you torture me enough, I’ll admit I find the better ones hilarious too.

What’s your favorite Halloween candy? 

We call ‘candy’ sweets or confectionary or most commonly, lollies, here in Australia. I’m not sure what a Halloween candy is, exactly. But in general, I like chocolate, so anything with chocolate on the outside will keep me happy. Chocs with caramels, chocs with toffee…except for strawberry insides. Yuck, yuck yuck. Or come to think of it, also yuck to lime, or orange, or any of those other colorful insides. I eat anything chocolate coated, as long as the anything is toffee or caramel.

What’s your ideal Halloween costume? Like, if you could be anything for Halloween, what would you be? 

Okay, imagination mode switched on as we don’t have such costumes…a feral rabbit with big shiny metal fangs. That way until I open my mouth , you’ll think I’m just cute and fluffy. I like surprises. If you wanted me to say witch or devil or zombie, bad luck. Though I did play Death, in a play once upon a time – the guy with the black hooded clothes, skeleton hands, skull face and scythe. Now that was fun.

If you have kids, do you sneak candy from their bags when they’re sleeping? Be honest! 

Nope. You Americans let kids take candy to bed? Being a tropical climate here, we get a lot of bugs. Do that here, let your kids take candy to bed, and you’d get up in the morning , go to check on them, and find they’d been eaten by some of our piranha ants. Nasty. Only bones would be left. And no candy either. The damn ants have a sweet tooth. I swear I’m telling the truth.

Does your book have a Halloween theme? 

No, but The Dom with a Safeword does have a ghost. Her name is Grace. Though scary, she’s mostly harmless. Or that’s what Sabrina keeps telling us authors. Yes, we talk to our people from the book. She also told me to tell you that. Tell us about your book/series. The Dom with a Safeword is a BDSM erotic ménage romance. I dare you to say that fast six times in a row. The ménage is Mff so it’s one guy, Jude, who is the Dom, and two girls. Q is a bisexual switch who’s been in love for many many years with Sabrina, the ‘straight’ submissive. Sabrina is new to BDSM and girl on girl. Writing a book with so many legs and arms and lips and toes and fingers involved in the sex scenes was a challenge at times, but at least none of our people have a foot fetish. We’re hoping to make this a series eventually. There aren’t a lot of Mff ménage stories out there and yet there are definitely readers looking for these romances.





Now for a sexy excerpt:

 

A few minutes after, Sabrina was also secured, naked, and standing with her hands tied above her. From the bags he took out her costume and the broad leather belt, then he collected the crop and a few other things, and walked back with his attention completely on her. “I feel like dressing you up.”

“Is it pretty, Sir?” She wrapped her hands in the rope, and raised a skeptical eyebrow.

When he shook out the little black lace skirt and let the bra dangle she barely caught her frown before it spread.

Sabrina sighed. “Sir. I have a thing about only wearing what suits my complexion. And that’s like slutty vampire slut gear. I’m really not feeling all that undead today.”

He swallowed the laughter, let the ball gag uncurl from his hand. “Whatever made me think I’d need this?”

“Nooo.”

“Yes.”

Though she ducked away as far as the rope would let her he caught her and popped in the gag. The little skirt when he wriggled it up her legs sat on her midriff with the skirt so short it revealed her ass. But he loved it. The matching see-through bra was strapless and he did up the clasp then made sure her breasts sat with her nipples framed in the openings. He kissed each, once.

“Beautiful. Watch while I do things to Q. But, come to think of it…now I have you all tied up…” 

Like he had before, he played with her breasts and her pussy, even put his mouth to each nipple and sucked a while. When he had her screwing her toes into the floor, he stopped. “There. Now you know how you make Q feel, most days. Such a tease.”

He circled her, cruised his palm over her ass. “I can’t pass this up. If I put one hand here…” He cupped her pussy with the heel of his hand on her clit. This would do it for her. He spanked her hard, six times on one cheek, then ten on the other.

Her muffled groans came out past the gag. He started spanking her again, alternating ass cheeks, and kept going until she pressed herself rhythmically onto his hand. “There you go, pet. Now you’re extra hot.”

That made her growl indignantly.

He grinned. “You can learn how to wait patiently. Waiting builds character.”

Mmmm.... One of my favorite parts!

Here's more about Cari:

Cari Silverwood writes the way the world should be - dangerous and sexy with bullets piercing the darkness and lovers wrenched close by ropes. When you need escape, when you need that rough lover to bring you to your knees, here you will find stories to singe your fingers. The taste of adventure, the tang of BDSM, the burn of fantasy run wild. Brace yourselves, if you dare to read.

And...in this real world, she has a lovely family in Australia, with the prerequisite teenager who dwells in the dark bedroom catacombs…a husband who raises eyebrows when he catches glimpses of what she writes, and a furry menagerie of other animals barking, meowing, and swimming about the place.


 
Twitter - @CariSilverwood


Remember: I'm giving away a $25 gift card to amazon/B&N on Halloween! Post a comment here and on all the guest posts this month for more chances to win! 

 

  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween!!
    Thanks so much for the contest!
    forettarose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete