Monday, December 3, 2012

My time in the writing cave - new projects coming up!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've currently got three projects in the works. I'll tell you a little about them in hopes you'll forgive me.

1. A holiday novella called The Dom with the Naughty List will be releasing shortly. This book picks up where The Dom with a Safeword left off. Jude, Sabrina, and Q get in the holiday spirit with some kinky play, family drama (wherein Sabrina tells her family about Q), and a Christmas surprise! This book will be free for everyone on my mailing list so be sure to sign up at www.leiashaw.com. Otherwise it'll be 99 cents on B&N and amazon.

2. Also my next book in the Shadows of Destiny series is in the works! I had to step away from this series for a little while because I was getting a little stale with it. But after trying out some contemp erotic, I'm finally ready to go back to it. Destiny Forgiven, the sad tale of Maddox, sorcerer from Wales, is the next to be released, hopefully sometime in early spring.

3. Another contemp erotic in the Dom with a...series. I know, bad name. I'll come up with something better. Cari Silverwood, Sorcha Black, and I are teaming up again to release another BDSM menage romance, yet to be named.This will feature Cross, remember him from DwaS? He's a sexy, tattooed, slightly scary, definitely Domly Dom! I'm excited for this to release early spring as well.

So, that's my apology for being absent from this blog for a while. But coming up shortly, I'll be hosting a Goddess Fish tour, with some prizes so come back for that. I'll also start up with blog hops again. For now, back to the writing cave!






No comments:

Post a Comment